Below is a chronological list of all reviews.
To search dozens of pen blogs, including this one, you can use Pennaquod, or you can search just Pens! Paper! Pencils! using the search box above.
An index of all reviews on Pens! Paper! Pencils! can be found here.
- Diamine Midnight ink reviewMy favourite ink. I love dark blue inks but I don’t like too much black in them. Some people might say that’s typically awkward of me but I would say it shows my sophisticated good taste. Anyway, this ink gets it just right. Also, it is extremely well behaved.
- Platignum Studio fountain pen reviewI shouldn’t really like this pen. It is a rather strange colour (turquoise, allegedly) and a medium nib. Also there’s nowhere to put the cap! I know that won’t bother most of you but to me it’s rather troublesome. I bought this pen by accident (I was scheming on eBay) but it’s turned out to be ...
- Faber-Castell Ambition fountain pen reviewThe Faber-Castell Ambition Pearwood is a beautiful looking pen. I’m a sucker for wood and metal; organic and machined; old and new. Gets me every time. This is a stunning pen. In my big chunky hands this pen is a perfect length and weight but it is a little top heavy when posted and if you ...
- Diamine Presidential Blue ink reviewThis is a very lovely blue. It feathered ever so slightly on this paper but not so as you’d notice unless you were doing a combined ink and notebook review. Lamy pur 47 with 1.1 italic nib; Monsieur notebook; terrible handwriting
- Diamine Blaze Orange ink reviewThis is a lovely lovely lovely ink. It completely behaves itself, it has beautiful shading and it is the best orange that ever was. Lamy pur 47 with 1.1 italic nib; Monsieur notebook; terrible handwriting